Early detection and treatment of TB provides significant benefits for the individual concerned and helps prevent the virus from spreading.
Santa Johannesburg encourage anyone who thinks they may have some of the symptoms of TB to speak to their doctor or ask the company you work for to book our X-Ray truck to come to your premises for TB screening.
It’s important to stress that this screening is not taking place in response to any suspected outbreak of TB, rather it is being held to ensure that any cases are identified promptly and that patients are prescribed the right treatment to help them make a full recovery.
SANTA Johannesburg offers the modern door-to-door X-Ray service
The organisation operates one mobile x-ray unit fitted with sophisticated digital x-ray equipment. This mobile unit visits the premises of companies in order to screen people for TB by means of chest x-rays.
TB Education also plays a very important role; the more informed people are the better they know what to look out for! Our slogan”FIND OUT ABOUT TB – BEFORE IT FINDS YOU”. If you would like to keep your staff informed book now.
Why should you use SANTA’s mobile unit?
- It is convenient – you don’t come to us, we come to you.
- The loss of productivity is kept to a minimum.
- You get the results within ± 7 working days.
- You are showing your employees that their health and well-being is important to the company.
- You could make a big difference in preventing the spread of TB by ensuring that any infected employees are treated without delay.
- Increasing awareness about TB amongst employees, through the visibility of the x-ray unit, and distribution of TB information pamphlets.
How do we get SANTA Johannesburg’s mobile unity to visit our company?
Simply give us a call on (011) 837-2069/0080 to make a booking or fill in our inquiry form below