We Would really appreciate your support!
Come visit our Charity Shop located at 120 Caroline street, Brixton. You can buy a whole range of items ranging from clothes, books, jewellery etc. Come and pick up a bargain. The proceeds from this will go towards helping our Care Projects.
If you’re having some new furniture delivered over the weekend or having a de-clutter, we would love your donations!
Please drop them during business hours or give us a call – we are happy to collect.
Don’t just change your furniture change some life’s!
Why shop at a charity shop
- When you buy from a charity shop it’s rare that you’ll see someone else wearing the same clothes as you.
- Buying from a charity shop is the ultimate in eco friendly fashion or home ware. You’re actively saving clothes, furniture and other items from languishing in landfill. Just the knowledge that by using what is already here, means I’m not adding another item for mother earth to deal with makes me endlessly happy. It’s Swampy…with style.
- It’s cheap. Sure the R1 finds are few and far between, but the price of most things are a darn site cheaper, and unique compared to the stuff you’ll find in any other shop.
- It really should go without saying – you’re supporting a worthwhile cause with each purchase.
- It’s no surprise that many people who love nipping into a charity shop have an artistic or crafty vein running through their body. Buying from a charity shop might seem like you’re being forced into drudgery, but honestly, all it has forced you to do is think creatively and try new things.
- The first time someone asks you about your new top/plate/sofa/bag and you can reply ‘oh this? R2, charity shop’ you will get a buzz. The brag bomb buzz is thrilling, it really is. Knowing someone is dying over something you love and picked up for hardly anything, gives you a feeling of satisfaction.
- Even if you don’t buy anything every time you go in to a charity shop, a lot of the time you’ll come across something which triggers a great memory of your childhood or distant past, or it can be a museum of your own personal life and times. A bright rainbow duvet cover, that tattered looking My Little Pony, those plates your grandma had, or a dress just like the one your mother wore when you were a child. The small things, the day to day things you forget. They’re all still there……in charity shops.
Please do pay us a visit, and tell your friends about us too.